Monday 19 September 2011

Far Ings 19-9-11

With us both up by 4.30 this morning we decided on going to FI for a few hours.
We reached Ness hide around 7.30 just missing out on the Kingfisher so we waited for a while before it re-appeared perching on the posts but to far for me which ended me deleting all the pics.
After a few hours boredom set in and decided to go for a walk around leaving Mandy in the hide,I headed for Chowder Ness where I could hear Curlew calling and knowing the tide was still quite high around 150 Golden Plover,38 Dunlin were the only waders present.
On completing my round trip other birds noted were.
Shelduck,Gadwall,Shoveler,the usual gulls,3 Fieldfare & 1 Redwing.
2 Bearded,Blue,Great,Willow & Long tailed Tit.
Few Chiffchaff & House Martin still present
Green,Gold & Bullfinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment